Being an online company, Bikini Love South Africa understands that it is not always possible to get the perfect size or style the first time around. Therefore we do accept sizing and style exchanges, however we have a few points for you to take note of:
- An exchange must be formally submitted within 2 working days of delivery due to hygiene reasons
- If an exchange is not submitted within 2 working days your return will not be valid
- The items must still be in perfect "showroom" condition with hygiene strips in place
- All tags should be attached to garments, in original packaging, unworn (except for trying on), undamaged, and are in sale condition.
- If an exchange is approved, the return items must be sent back to Bikini Love within 4 working days at the cost of the buyer
- No exchanges/returns are allowed for items which are displayed under the SALE page
- All exchanges/returns are done via a "store credit" to the value of what you paid for the item. This will be sent to you via email for you to order your correct size.
- As our bikinis are being sold at such a low price the buyer will need to cover ALL shipping costs of returning as well as sending there new bikini off to their stipulated address.
- Store credits issued by Bikini Love - OnlineBikiniShop.com have no expiration date. Please be sure to understand the above criteria prior to submitting an exchange with Bikini Love - OnlineBikiniShop.com
Bikini Love South Africa does allow for refunds on all bikinis purchased from OnlineBikiniShop.com should you wish to not exchange your bikini for any of our other styles or designs. There will be a R50 charge on all refunds in order to account for transaction and banking fees incurred during the process. All refunds will be done within 2 working days after the swimwear has been received and inspected by Bikini Love South Africa providing the above quality conditions have been met.
Defective & Incorrect Items
Defective items received must be reported to us within 5 working days of delivery and must not have been worn with all hygiene strips and tags in place.
Examples of defective items are but not limited to:
- Marks, stains, and blemishes (caused during manufacturing or packaging process).
- Sewing or manufacturing flaws.
- Missing or broken hardware (clips, fasteners, rings, etc.).
- Incorrect indicated size.
If any of the above or similar applies to your order Bikini Love will replace the defective/ incorrect items at no additional cost. If the defective items are out of stock or no longer available we may credit your purchase for a refund.